Janver, Inc. offers classroom training for Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) counselors and investigators.
Annual Refresher Training
Our annual refresher training is intended to maximize professional productivity in the EEO investigation field. EEO investigators learn the latest developments in EEO practice, law, and guidance to enhance and develop investigatory skills. Agency personnel, contractors, and new investigators are welcome to attend.
This training is designed to satisfy the EEO Management Directive 110, which stipulates the training requirements for EEO counselors and investigators. Our principal trainers have over 70 years of combined experience in all aspects of the EEO discipline.
- Admissions and Dismissals
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- EEO Investigations (32 hours)
- EEO Investigations (annual 8-hour refresher)
- EEO Counseling (32 hours)
- EEO Counseling (annual 8-hour refresher)
- Final Agency Decisions (FADs)
Each training includes a student workbook for future reference. Upon completion of training, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
What Results Can I Expect?
- Improved practical skills
- Instruction from highly trained EEO practitioners
- Increased confidence in your ability to handle more difficult cases
- Learn from other EEO Investigators as you share experiences
For advanced notification of future training sessions, please contact us.