The Janver team of EEO investigators will ensure that your agency receives thorough, expert investigations of discrimination complaints; professional, time-sensitive EEO counseling; and cost-effective, skilled and balanced alternative dispute resolution. You can expect:
- Credentials reflecting a minimum of 32 hours of classroom instruction in civil rights/EEO law.
- References detailing experience in conducting Federal agency EEO investigations.
- Annual 8-hour refresher training certification in EEO investigation and EEO counseling.
- Completion of a thorough investigation plan from perusal of complaint file provided by contracting agency.
- Prompt response to requests for status reports during investigations.
- Completion of assigned case by the given suspense date.
- Reviews of investigation results prior to submission to agency.
For further information, please contact us.